Staff Grade Psychologist (Primary Care)
Do you love working with Children?
I am looking for a highly motivated,enthusiastic forward thinking Staff grade Psychologists who are passionate and truly enjoy working with Children.
FRS Recruitment are working in partnership with the HSE to recruit Staff Grade Psychologist, to join a Child primary care teams across Dublin, north Kildare, Waterford, Wexford, Kilkenny, Carlow and Tipperary.
Role: This are full time, fixed term contract for a duration ranging between 6 and 12 months.
The working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, 37 hour contract.
Don't delay contact Charlene Cooke today to discuss this unique opportunity.
Interested Candidates Will Have The Following
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical, Counselling or Educational Psychologist
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have validation of their qualifications with the Dept of Health and Children
- Relevant experience in Primary care or similar service
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information