Staff Grade Psychologist (Disabilities)
FRS are recruiting Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist to join a a highly motivated, disability MDT team in County Offaly.
Role: This is a full time contract starting ASAP. You will be required to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Teamwork & communication will be of the upmost importance in this role.
Job Summary: You will be responsible for the delivery of professional psychology services in line with best practice. You will be required to create and implement plans for psychological therapy or management, working in home and clinical settings as appropriate.
The Successful candidate will:
- Support children with disabilities and their families
- Joint working with colleagues who are experts in the areas of disabilities
- This team strongly supports training, research and continuing professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to interview for a permanent position after 6 months of service
- Comprehensive pay, pensions and leave package which is dependent on the role and length of service.
- Work life balance
- Hold a recognized validated post-graduate qualification in Psychology, as recognized by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Must be a member of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Applicants who qualified outside the Republic of Ireland must already have their qualifications validated by the Department of Health and Children and the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Be eligible to work in the state.
- Must have experience working in the area of disabilities
***Only those candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the person specification criteria for this post will be shortlisted***
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in these fantastic opportunities please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information