Staff Grade Psychologist (Disabilities)
We are very excited to be recruiting A Staff grade Clinical Psychologist on behalf of a disability team located in south Tipperary.
If you are experienced in delivering psychological services to children with complex needs, then I would love to talk with you.
The successful candidate's role will work as part of the team, You will be working with children 0-18 who meet the national criteria for a disability team (complex needs),that include Autism Spectrum Disorders,Intellectual Disabilities.
- Hold a recognized validated post-graduate qualification in Psychology, as recognized by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Must be a member of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Applicants who qualified outside the Republic of Ireland must already have their qualifications validated by the Department of Health and Children and the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Be eligible to work in the state.
- Must have 2 years post graduate experience
- Essential to have knowledge and expertise of working with children with complex disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorders, Intellectual Disability, and/or Physical Disability and their families in an interdisciplinary team setting.
- Knowledge of Family Centered Practice and Principals of Progressing Disability Services
- A full Irish/EU Driving licence and indemnification of the Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement of the post
If you are compassionate, motivated and experienced working with vulnerable Children with Intellectual disabilities I would like to talk with you.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have the experience and If you are interested in these fantastic opportunities please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information