Staff Grade Psychologist CAMHS
Do you have experience working with Children as part of Community Mental Health Teams?
I am working in partnership with the HSE to recruit a number of Staff Grade Psychologists to join a number of CAMH'S teams across north Dublin.
We have positions in Gormanstown, Blanchestown and Darndale. A range of full time, fixed term (long term) vacancies The working hours are 9am-5pm, across Monday-Friday.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a psychology service and providing a holistic approach to mental health assessment and treatment services for children and their families
As a psychologist, you will work as a key part of multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Teams providing significant assessments and short term therapeutic input with children with severe and enduring mental health difficulties.
Duties of these positions include:
- Responsible for the delivery of an assessment and therapeutic psychology service to children and their families
- Undertaking assessments of children and their families and identifying appropriate treatment services to meet their specific needsEmpowering young people and their families to enhance their quality of life as well as advocating on their behalf where appropriate
- Preparing case presentations for weekly team meetings and writing clear and concise assessment reports for clients case files.
- Bring about positive change to their lives.
Interested candidates will have the following:
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical, Counselling or Educational Psychologist
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have validation of their qualifications with the Dept of Health and Children
- Relevant experience in CAMHS or similar service
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Pofessional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information