Staff Grade Podiatrist/Chiropodist - HSE
Staff Grade Podiatrist/Chiropodist
HSE Full Time Permanent
FRS are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of the Health Service Executive for four Staff Grade Podiatrist/Chiropodists for various locations around Ireland. The post are for areas such as, Primary Care and Chronic Disease. The successful post holders will be providing a comprehensive podiatry service to clients referred to the network including high risk groups namely Rheumatoid or vascular patients. These opportunities enable the successful candidate to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams in providing a quality, person-centred, evidence based podiatry service to meet the needs of service users.
- South Tipperary - x2 Podiatrist/Chiropodist roles available
- Carlow/Kilkenny - x1 Podiatrist/Chiropodist role available
- Wexford - x1 Podiatrist/Chiropodist role available
Salary: €37522k - €54569k Depending on Experience
- Hold the B.Sc. (Hons) in Podiatry at level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) maintained by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), National University of Ireland.
- Hold the B.Sc (Hons) Podiatric Medicine at level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) maintained by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), National University of Ireland.
- Hold a qualification equivalent to (i) or (ii) above which has been validated by the Department of Health.
- Be on the list of podiatrists/chiropodists approved by the HSE to practice in the publicly funded health service on or before 30th April 2010. And (b) Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability, including a high standard of suitability and professional ability, for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O'Brien, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information.