Staff Grade Physiotherapists
Basic Grade Physiotherapist
Are you an enthusiastic, qualified and CORU registered Staff Grade Physiotherapist?
FRS have fantastic opportunities available for Staff Grade Physiotherapists on behalf of community services in Kildare. The successful post holder will work within a multi-disciplinary team of professionals providing Physiotherapy supports to those attending services. Fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced clinicians and have access to regular scheduled supervision and departmental journal clubs and in-services.
Contract length: 6 months initial contract
Hours: Monday - Friday, Full Time
Positions available: Staff Grade Physiotherapist vacancies
Salary: €37,522k - €54,569k Depending on experience
The successful candidate will be required to manage a Physiotherapy caseload involving a mix of out-patient clinic appointments, domiciliary visits and group work. Caseload will include:
- MSK (acute and chronic conditions, post op, OA/RA)
- Gerontology ( Falls, mobility assessment, frailty, sarcopenia, dementia, palliative care, assisting with hospital discharges)
- Neurology conditions (e.g. Parkinson's Disease, MS, Stroke, MND)
- Hold a recognised qualification in physiotherapy
- CORU Registration is essential
- Experience required - all experience levels considered.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team-player
- Must have licence and access to own transport
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O Brien, Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information