Staff Grade Physiotherapist
FRS is delighted to announce that we are looking for an enthusiastic Staff Grade Physiotherapist for HSE Community Teams in North Dublin. The perfect candidate will have experience in providing physiotherapy assessments, diagnoses, and treatments to musculoskeletal patients. The successful candidate will be working with Primary Care Adults alongside a multidisciplinary team within our client's organization.
This is a full-time, 6-month contract position. A fantastic opportunity for any individual looking to take the next step in their career and further their skills in the area of Physiotherapy.
If you are interested in this post and are keen to be a part of a well-known organisation operating in North Dublin, then we would love to hear from you!
- To provide Physiotherapy assessments and treatments.
- To deliver a high-quality service to patients and post-operative patient physiotherapy, including discharge planning
- To maintain up-to-date physiotherapy records in line with professional standards.
- To use evidence-based practice and specialist skills to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- To liaise with other health care professionals to provide the optimum management of patients.
- To attend and take part in education and training as required.
- To participate in activities to further develop own development and other service developments.
- To maintain and improve the high standards of the company
- BSc (Hons) degree in Physiotherapy
- CORU Registration Essential
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team-player
- Driver's license and own transport
- Membership of The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
HSE Salary Pay scale: 37,522k - 54,569k (Depending on Experience)
Location: North Dublin
Role: Staff Grade
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0864648418
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: