Staff Grade Physiotherapist
Fantastic opportunity for Staff Grade Physiotherapist - Immediate Start!
FRS are delighted to be recruiting a Staff Grade Physiotherapist on behalf of a hospital in South Tipperary. My client has approx. 300 beds and provides a number of clinics and services to the local population and to bordering counties. The post will involve working in acute and outpatient department, medical wards and intensive care.
This is a full time, 6 month contract position requiring an immediate start.
A fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to take the next step in their career and further their skills in the area of Physiotherapy within a hospital environment.
If you have proven medical/acute experience and a passion for delivering high quality person-centred care, I want to hear from you!
- Provision of physiotherapy inpatient services to all medical, surgical, respiratory, paediatric and maternity inpatients
- Provision of physiotherapy treatment to Care of the Elderly inpatients
- Provision of Neurological Physiotherapy Treatment and rehabilitation to Stroke patients in the Acute Stroke Unit.
- Provision of physiotherapy to Critical care Areas i.e. ICU and CCU
- Outpatient physiotherapy services.
- Physiotherapy On-call services.
- BSc (Hons) degree in Physiotherapy
- CORU Registration Essential
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team-player
- Available to start work immediately
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Isabel Gough, Junior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1449043 for more information