Staff Grade Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics
Staff Grade Occupational Therapist
CONTRACT LENGTH: Until 05/01/2024!
Are you a Staff Grade Occupational Therapist looking to work in Tipperary?
Are you interested in working within a supportive, collaborative and dedicated multi-disciplinary team of professionals?
If so, I have a Fantastic Opportunity for you!
- Position: x1 WTE Staff Grade Occupational Therapist
- Contract Length: Until 05/01/2024 - Career Break Cover
- Team: Paediatrics Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Role: The OT will provide a comprehensive OT service to children living within Tipperary, under the supervision of a senior OT.
- Clinical supervision will be provided by a Senior OT.
- CORU Registration
- Hold an Occupational therapy qualification recognised by the Occupational Therapy Registration Board at CORU
- A full clean driving licence and use of a car is an essential requirement of this post.
- Previous experience in Paediatrics MDT working is desirable
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O'Brien, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information.