Staff Grade Occupational Therapist
Basic Grade Occupational Therapist
Are you an experienced Occupational therapist searching for your next opportunity or simply initiating your career as an Occupational Therapist? Well, I'm calling out all motivated, enthusiastic, and compassionate Occupational Therapists who are passionate about supporting clients and providing them with best practices.
My client is looking for a staff grade OT to work in Adult Primary Care Team.
- You will be an active member of the Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) in the community Team. The primary Occupational Therapy model of practice used within the OT department is the Model of Human Occupation. There is a significant focus on the use of occupation-based interventions, individually and in groups, to support recovery.
- You will carry a caseload and will complete occupational therapy assessments and interventions.
- You will be an active member in the weekly team meetings and contribute to the Individual Care Plan and discharge planning.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy and CORU reg
- Proven ability to manage a caseload independently.
- A professional and compassionate approach, coupled with the capacity to keep client information private.
- Effective communication & organisational skills.
Contract: 1 YEAR
Location: Dublin North
Salary: PayScale DOE: 37,522k - 54,569k
Role: Basic Grade Occupational Therapist
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Olamide Badmus, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0861038540
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: