Staff Grade Occupational Therapist
We are seeking a Highly Motivated Staff Grade Occupational Therapist to join a Child disability team in county Waterford.
If you love out-doors this role allows you to join a fantastic disability team and in your spare time you get to enjoy everything from beaches, mountains and urban life, all within touching distance.
This very exciting job opportunity will suit an Occupational Therapist with a broad knowledge base and experience and true passion to work with children with disabilities
The successful candidate will provide a high quality Occupational Therapy service to children with Occupational Therapy requirements within the disability Services.
This is a fulltime 6-12 month contract, working Monday- Friday within a town in the sunny south east of Ireland. A unique opportunity to be part of a national programme for Children & Young People.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Be a member of AOTI.
- Experience in the area of disabilities and working with children is essential
- Min1 year experience providing a high quality OT service to individuals with intellectual disability.
- CORU registration
- A full drivers licence and access to a car
- Excellent Communication skills
FRS Recruitment Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527