Staff Grade Dietitian - HSE
Staff Grade Dietitians - HSE
FRS Recruitment, on behalf of the HSE, are delighted to be seeking Staff Grade Dietitians to work in Tipperary, Waterford, Carlow Kilkenny and Wexford. These posts are for the following areas: Primary Care and Chronic Disease. The successful post holder will have the opportunity to work alongside a supportive and collaborative team of professionals providing Dietetics supports to people attending services.
There are currently 8.5 part time / whole-time vacancies available as follows:
- Staff Grade Dietitian - Part time - Tipperary
- Staff Grade Dietitian - Full time - Waterford
- X3 Staff Grade Dietitian - Full time - Carlow Kilkenny
- x2 Staff Grade Dietitian - Full time - Wexford
- x2 Staff Grade Dietitian - Full time - Tipperary
Salary: €37,522k - €54,569k Depending on Experience
Candidates for appointment must:
- Be registered, or eligible for registration, as a Dietitian by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU.
- Candidates must have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Provide proof of Statutory Registration on the Dietitians Register maintained by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU before a contract of employment can be issued.
- On appointment practitioners must maintain annual registration on the Dietitians Register maintained by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU.
- Practitioners must confirm annual registration with CORU to the HSE by way of the annual Patient Safety Assurance Certificate (PSAC).
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O'Brien, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information.