Staff Engineering Manager- Data Platform
Intersted in a career in a leading music Publishing company well look no further.
I have an exciting opportuintiy for so Someone at staff level and ideally with some experience of building / leading a team, or someone currently in a director level role but looking for a hands-on position.
We're looking for someone who will onboard and start having an early impact by addressing some of our current tactical issues - so needs to be able to operate as an individual contributor as well as coordinate the work of others. And work from there to build out a strategic roadmap and grow out a data platform infrastructure team.
- Execute on tactical issues with our current data pipelines: address development velocity issues, consolidate and converge approaches e.g. move to managed airflow on AWS
- Develop and maintain a detailed execution roadmap as we tackle our legacy monolith and move data and processing into the cloud
- Build out our data architecture to meet low latency, batch and other emerging use cases
- Drive observability and cost optimization
Technical skills required
- Sufficient skills overlap as an IC with our current technical stack:
- SQL, S3-based data lakes, AWS Athena, AWS Glue
- AWS DMS, CDC and other replication approaches
- Hadoop; Spark/Scala; AWS EMR
- Kafka stream processing
- AWS; Terraform
- Oracle; AWS RDS
- Prior experience of building out data warehouse solutions to meet disparate use cases. In particular experience with approaches to fulfilling low latency (sub second) use cases.
- Awareness of the current big data technology landscape including hadoop and cloud datawarehouse solutions such as Snowflake or Databricks
I am currently recruiting for a IT Systems Integration Architect in Dublin. This is a permanent hybrid role. Responsibilities Accountable for the Integration Architecture design across all platforms and systemsCollaborate with technical and business teams to evaluate new and emerging technologies,…View job
What YOU will be doing: Maintain security technologies, processes, and proceduresPromote awareness of cyber risks and policies across the businessManage the impact of change in relation to technology, products, processes, and legislation and lead the team in implementing the change. Show proactivity…View job
JOB DETAIL Forensic Technology - Senior Consultant Our clients Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) team specialises in forensic technology services encompassing eDiscovery, Forensic Data Analytics and IT Forensic investigations. Using state of the art tools, our teams support clients…View job
Back End Software Engineer | 4 Day Work Week One of Ireland's most progressive SaaS companies are looking for their next Back End Engineer to join the exciting team. You will be given the opportunity to grow your career within an existing team of proven Engineers. You will be guided and mentoring by…View job