Staff and Senior Speech and Language Therapist
Speech and Language Therapist- Disability Services
Basic and Senior Grade Speech and Language Therapist working with Individuals with disabilities.
An exciting opportunity for all determined, ambitious, and enthusiastic Speech and Language Therapists based in North Dublin, Meath, Louth, and Mullingar. Our clients are well-known specialist services for adults and children with intellectual disabilities.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of an interdisciplinary team that provides services to adults with complex needs.
The successful candidate will have the option to work in CAMHS to provide the best practice to children with intellectual and physical disabilities.
The Speech and Language Therapy Service works collaboratively with residents/clients, families, front-line staff teams, and the comprehensive multi-disciplinary team in providing a service to manage the feeding, eating, drinking, and swallowing needs safely and effectively in addition to optimising the communication environments for our clients in accordance with the Total Communication Initiative of the service.
HSE Salary Pay Scale: €37,522-€64,381 (Depending on Experience)
Location: North Dublin, Meath, Louth, and Mullingar
Role: Staff and Senior Grade Speech and Language Therapist
Contract: Full Time /Fixed-term 6-12 month contract
Duties of these positions include:
- Demonstrate and apply relevant clinical experience in the assessment and management of feeding, eating, drinking, and swallowing disorders
- Act independently to assess service users to determine their need for Speech and Language Intervention, act independently in prioritising service user needs to ensure individuals receive intervention in a timely and equitable manner
- Plan, implement, evaluate, treat, and progress service user care to maximise functional independence and rehabilitation potential
- Provide evidence-based, clinical reasoned, Speech and Language focused clinical intervention in line with the CORU Code of Ethics
- Manage service user caseloads effectively and efficiently, personally undertaking the more complex cases supported by Senior Grades
- A recognised qualification in Speech and Language
- Current registration with CORU
- Experience in the provision of based Speech and Language-based intervention programs
- Knowledge of all the relevant disability-related legislation and standards of practice.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0864648418
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: