Staff and Senior Grade Social Worker
Are you a social worker who has experience supporting and improving the well-being and outcomes of adults in Primary Care?
We at FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce that we are currently looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and empathetic social worker, passionate about providing person-centered care to adults in primary care. The post is for a Staff and Senior Grade Social Worker for HSE Community Teams in North Dublin.
This is a full-time, 6-month contract position. A fantastic opportunity for any individual looking to take the next step in their career and further their skills as a Social Worker.
If you are interested in this post and are keen to be a part of a well-known organisation operating in North Dublin, then we would love to hear from you!
Duties of these positions include:
- Collaboration with resident, family, carers, and other staff in goal setting and support/intervention planning.
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in cooperation and collaboration with team members.
- Maintain comprehensive clinical records of assessments, interventions carried out, communications relating to residents
- Bsc/Msc in Social Worker or a relevant qualification.
- Driver's license and own transport needed.
- Be registered in the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU.
- Have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
HSE Salary PayScale: € : €42,657 - €61,901 (Depending on Experience)
Location: North Dublin
Role: Staff and Senior Grade Social Worker
Contact: Fixed-Term Contract/Full-Time
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0864648418
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: