Staff and Senior Grade Psychologists
Calling all Staff and Senior Grade Psychologists!
I am delighted to be recruiting for a number of community based Psychology teams in Ireland, who support the younger generations.
For these positions, the successful candidates will join collaborative, supportive Multi Discipliary Teams and will have the opportunity to help the young people of Ireland, grow as individuals whilst exploring new challenges!
HSE Payscale - Fixed Term Contracts with possible extensions
- Staff Grade Psychologist - Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services - South Dublin - 6 months
- Staff Grade Psychologists - Children's Primary Care - South Dublin/Kildare/Wicklow - 3 months
- Staff & Senior Grade Psychologists - Children's Disability - Mayo - 1 year
- Hold a recognised validated Doctorate level qualification in Clinical Psychology
- Candidates qualified outside of Ireland must have their qualifications validated by the Dept of health.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork, and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
- Access to a car and full driver's licence.
If you are interested in any of the vacancies above, please do not hesitate to contact Recruitment Consultant Isabel Gough on 086 1449043 or email