Staff And Senior Grade Occupational Therapist
Staff and Senior Grade Occupational Therapists - Disability Services
Staff and Senior Grade Occupational Therapist working with people with Intellectual and Physical Disabilities.
An exciting opportunity for all determined Staff and Senior Grade Occupational Therapists based in North, South, and West Dublin as well as Meath, Louth, Cavan, and Mullingar. My clients are well-known specialist services for individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of an interdisciplinary team that provides services to adults and children with complex needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Occupational therapists who have experience working in the Mental Health field or looking to initiate their career in this sector.
HSE SALARY PAY SCALE: €37,522 - €64,380 (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
LOCATION: NORTH, SOUTH, WEST DUBLIN, MEATH, LOUTH, CAVAN, AND MULLINGAR
ROLE: STAFF AND SENIOR GRADE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
Duties of these positions include:
- Be responsible for the maintenance of standards of practice of self and as directed/guided by Senior Grade post.
- Act independently to assess service users to determine their need for Occupational Therapy Intervention, act independently in prioritising service user needs to ensure individuals receive intervention in a timely and equitable manner
- Plan, implement, evaluate, treat and progress service user care to maximise functional independence and rehabilitation potential
- Provide evidence-based, clinical reasoned, occupation focussed clinical intervention in line with the CORU Code of Ethics
- Manage service user caseloads effectively and efficiently, personally undertaking the more complex cases supported by Senior Grades
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with CORU
- Experience in the provision of occupation-based intervention programs
- Full drivers' license and access to a car
- Knowledge of all the relevant disability-related legislation and standards of practice.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0864648418
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: