Seeking an experienced Stability Analyst to be based in a Biopharm department of a GMP Lab in Westmeath. Perm role, excellent package on offer. Contact Felicity 086 7821714
Stability Analyst required to perform a variety of complex sample preparation and analysis procedures to measure small and large biomolecules such as proteins, peptides, DNA, carbohydrates/polysaccharides and liposomes using a wide range of analytical instrumentation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of complex sample preparations
- Analysis procedures to measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Review and compilation of results
- Performing work assignments accurately, timely and in a safe manner
- Training on routine operation, maintenance and theory of analytical instrumentation, SOPs, and regulatory procedures and guidelines.
- Education to a Bachelors or higher level in Biochemistry or related subjects
- 4+ years' work experience within a GMP laboratory
- 4+ years industry experience with Lab techniques relevant to Biopharm: ELISA, SDS-Page, Western Blot, HPLC. Capillary electrophoresis would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of method validation; method development would be an advantage.
- The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- A positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- The ability to write protocols and reports with minimum supervision
For further information please call Felicity 086 7821714
Key words: Stability analyst, Biochemist, Biochemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist,Stability analyst, Biochemist, Biochemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist,Stability analyst, Biochemist, Biochemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist,Stability analyst, Biochemist, Biochemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist