Our client - a major player in the Med Device markets is seeking a Strong SSC Manager to join their team for a permanent position based in Waterford.
* Overview of SSC accounts receivable activity to ensure accounts are up to date and outstanding issues resolved in line with controls compliance
* Support of Finance Staff with month-end reporting requirements
* Liaise with auditors (Financial and SOX)
* Treasury Management - ensuring sufficient cash available to meet requirements and weekly review of cash balances with Valeant US Treasury.
* Overview of SSC accounts payable activity to ensure timely processing and payment of invoices and resolution of issues in line with controls compliance
* Liaise with external vendors
* Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
* Must be qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Strong analytical skills - ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
* Strong technical accounting skills
* Ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
If you believe you are a strong match for this role with the required qualification and experience - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.