Sr Technical Specialist - Security - Dublin/Hybrid - €55,000
What YOU will be doing:
- Maintain security technologies, processes, and procedures
- Promote awareness of cyber risks and policies across the business
- Manage the impact of change in relation to technology, products, processes, and legislation and lead the team in implementing the change.
- Show proactivity in futureproofing ie Automation, ways to improve productivity
What YOU need:
- Experience using multiple security technologies such as WAF, Checkpoint IPS, NSXT IPS
- Experience implementing components of the technical infrastructure and be a resource for other technologists, architects, and management.
- Experience leading teams, driving productivity and streamlining processes
- To have the ability to identify gaps in process and systems and identify automation opportunities to improve the service delivery.