Sr Manager - Aviation Finance
My client, one of the Big 4 global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, is looking for a Sr Manager - Aviation Finance Department.
This person will be part of the CFO Advisory Services that specialises in supporting aviation finance clients with accounting, processes, and finance transformation.
If you are looking to move out of industry into practice, or from audit into advisory or consultancy services, this is the role for you.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Research and resolution of technical accounting and/or hot topic issues;
- Work with client financial reporting teams to help deliver financial information and to improve reporting processes;
- Lead transaction teams and leverage internal network
- Assist in providing technical support to ad-hoc accounting and regulatory queries from clients
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of engagements including financial transformations;
To qualify for the role you must have:
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major;
- ACA or ACCA certification is desired but not a pre-requisite;
- A minimum of 6 years of aviation finance industry experience or relevant aviation finance advisory experience
- Strong interest in and passion for the aviation finance industry
- Excellent project management skills with experience in aviation finance industry advantageous;
- Excel Macro Programming experience desirable but not a prerequisite;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
My client offers a competitive remuneration package, flexible working and career development.
If you are interested in this position, reach out now to Monica Bergmann.