Sr. Java Engineer
- To build releases of software applications for testing, regression and deployment as assigned by a Scrum Master.
- To report to the Scrum Master on the progress on modules assigned to them and make them aware of any obstacles which may cause project slippage.
- To implement software modules.
- To write unit level test cases for software modules they've implemented.
- To test the software modules they've implemented.
- To communicate with the Scrum Master and Software Architect on issues resulting from implementing the proposed architecture and suggesting solutions.
- To write use cases for functionalities.
- To follow requirements as per the Software Methodology.
- To review code of other software engineers on the project.
- To raise the quality standards on the project, so that the constructed application is easier to maintain and extend.
- To follow the software development process adopted for specific projects.
- To ensure that all classes are properly documented, so that comprehensive and useful Java Documents can be created.
- To mentor other software engineers on the project.
- Passion for software
- Experience in JEE environment.
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Good knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
- Familiarity with Java annotations and dependency injection
- Good knowledge of RESTful API
- Very good knowledge of SQL including stored procedures
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, CSS, CSS3)
- MongoDB knowledge beneficial
Are you an experienced Sr. Java Engineer that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Sr. Java Engineer role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.