Speech & Language Therapy Manager Cork Limerick
Are you a Senior Speech and Language Therapist looking for a move into SLT Management? Maybe you are a current Speech and Language Therapy Manager and are looking for a new challenge?
I am delighted to be working with an organisation that provides high quality, comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities. They are seeking a Speech and Language Therapy (SLT) Manager who will oversee the speech and language therapy service and will ensure all care and service provided is in line with IASLT, CORU & HSE guidelines.
The Speech and Language Therapy (SLT) Manager will be responsible for supporting and guiding all SLT staff at the designated centre and will be responsible for resource management and staffing - including performance management, staff development and facilitating communication between staff, management and service users.
The main aim is to provide a patient centric, efficient, and high-quality service to a variety of areas - including early intervention, school, adult day services, residential, respite care, elder care, and home support.
To be considered you must:
- Have a Clinical Speech and Language Studies qualification (Level 8) or equivalent.
- Have CORU Registration.
- Have 5 years clinical experience as a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Have worked within and have knowledge of Intellectual Disability Services.
- Have experience managing staff and providing direction and guidance to juniors/students.
- Be capable of managing your own caseload of patients.
**FRS Recruitment are offering Free Flights Home for Irish People wishing to return to Ireland to work ** (T&C's apply)