Speech & Language Therapists
We have part time and fulltime fixed term contracts available.
The Staff grade Speech Therapist will be responsible for providing a speech and language therapy service to young people attending. This involves supporting recovery in young people with moderate to severe mental health difficulties by educating the young person, their families, mental health teams, schools and community agencies on how best to adapt and assist the young person's communication so that they can maximise community participation.
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- BSc/MSc in Speech and Language Therapy or its equivalent
- Possession of CORU Registration is essential
- Experience working with the young people and their families, mental health teams, schools and community agencies
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- Provide a speech and language therapy service in line with HSE policy, SLT and service objectives of Dublin north city and county CAMHS
- Communicate results of assessments and recommendations to young people and parents/carers.
- Document assessment, diagnosis, treatment plans, goals, clinical notes, relevant contacts and summaries in accordance with discipline and professional standards, in a manner compatible with Freedom of Information Act and Data Protection Act. Provide SLT reports and service reports/ data as required
- Collaborate with young people and parents/carers , team and other agencies in goal setting and treatment planning
- Foster close working relationships with colleagues and agencies in maximising young people's outcomes.
Take the next step in your career and reach out to FRS today!
Contact: If you have experience working with disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Poppy Smullen Tel: M: +35386 780 8835
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.