Speech & Language Therapist (Adult)
We are looking to recruit an energetic, skilled, motivated and enthusiastic Speech and Language Therapist who has experience and is capable of working in a busy acute hospital?
FRS are recruiting a Speech and Language Therapist to join a busy acute hospital in Kilkenny.
This is a very unique opportunity with huge benefits on offer.
This is a fixed term, long term contract working full-time hours. This role requires an immediate start.
Essential Criteria for role:
- Candidates must hold a degree in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent qualification. This degree must be recognised and approved by the Department of Health & Children.
- Proven ability of working single handed within an acute environment
- Candidates must be CORU registered
- Candidates must be members of the IASLT.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year Speech and Language Therapy experience.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact -If you have experience working with adults in an acute/community setting and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call me on my Mobile +353 86 022 7527 to discuss further.