Speech and Language Therapists
Staff Grade Speech and Language Therapist - Donegal
Are you an enthusiastic, qualified Speech and Language Therapist with a passion for working within the Children? Are you looking to expand your knowledge and gain experience while working within a collaborative team environment?
My client is seeking Speech and Language Therapists for Children's teams in Donegal who will work closely with other SLT's in a dynamic SLT department and with other members of the wider multidisciplinary paediatric team.
- Dysphagia not essential for these roles.
- Clinical supervision provided
- Will accept applicants who are pending CORU registration
6 and 12 month contracts available - HSE Payscale - Various Locations in Donegal
- BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or its equivalent
- You have CORU Registration or are in the process of getting this
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- Full clean driver's license with access to own transport essential
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested and would like to find out more about these roles, please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0861449043 for more info.