Specialist Solutions Team Operations Manager
A client is currently looking to hire a Specialist Solutions Team Ops Manager to join their expanding team in Co. Clare. This is a recently created position due to company growth. This role requires experience in the financial sector.
The company has a hybrid policy in place of 1-2 days a week in the office.
- Manage develop and motivate a team with responsibility for finding solutions for customers in arrears
- Accountable for the day to running of the team, completion of tasks and system generated reminders.
- Ensure all SLAs', KPIs are delivered for the Team, monitor performance daily weekly monthly, with plans to address any gaps in performance
- Ensure all one to one's, appraisals, and team meetings are completed
- Minimum 5 years' experience in debt management, restructuring or workout
- QFA (desirable)
- Relevant third level education (desirable)
- Excellent, in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of the CCMA, CPC, MCC and how to apply these through interactions with our customers
If you are a match for the skills above and want to join a fast-growing organisation with excellent career opportunities- please apply with your most recent CV to Conor Kennedy for immediate consideration.