Special Needs Child Kerry Cork border
We are recruiting for an Intellectual Disability Assistant to look after an 11-year-old boy with epilepsy and Cerebal Palsy. This job is located at a rural location in North Cork, near Newmarket (Kerry border). You will need to work 25 hours per week, including sleepovers.
- Looking after 11 year old boy with epilepsy and CP
- He goes to mainstream school
- Verbal and mobile
- Very little manual handling.
WHATS ON OFFER:
- €14 per hour - Monday to Friday
- €16 per hour - Weekend
- 3 different sleepover rates (contact us for more information)
- Residence in Ireland (please do NOT apply if you do not currently live in Ireland)
- Experience with special needs children desirable
- Full Driver's Licence (needs to be someone over 25)
- Long term commitment
Please apply with a cover note and an up to date CV through this website.
FRS Recruitment has been placing people in jobs and careers since 1980 and with that comes a lot of responsibility. We understand we are dealing with people's lives and futures and take that very seriously.
We have a 10-Branch Nationwide Network of offices delivering specialist IT, industrial, commercial and professional recruitment services. We are Ireland's National Recruitment Agency.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the workplace and is a KANCHI 100 company.