Spare Parts Assistant (Machinery)
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Spare Parts Assistant on behalf of a leading farm machinery dealer close to Cork City. This is a full-time permanent role.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with all tasks associated within the parts department ensuring excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the business.
- Serve walk in customers/ and or telephone customers quickly and efficiently
- To maintain stock levels of showroom items and ensure display is keep up to date
- Packing and unpacking, processing of supplier deliveries
- Processing and packing of customer orders as required
- Facing up of goods on display; ensuring products are accurately priced and displayed
- Point of sale administration; cash/card transactions and invoices
- The ideal candidate should possess an agricultural background, technical experience would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable).
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods.
- Communicate efficiently via face to face contact, telephone, fax and email.
Attractive salary based on experience to-date
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone calls John on 087 9955469