Sourcing Specialist Tipperary
Sourcing Specialist- Science background
Do you have a fun personality and love dealing with people? Do you have a chemistry/science background and now want to move into a business role?
If so then we would love to hear from you, an outstanding Sourcing Specialist role has just become available within the Sales Department of an international company offering sourcing and supply solutions to its worldwide customer base.
Prior experience of working in a Sourcing Administrator/Specialist role would be beneficial but not essential. Customer service skills are essential!. You will be sourcing polymers, resins etc. for their industrial/manufacturing clients in the Ireland and the U.K
- Relationship building
- Responding to product requests/enquiries from customers in Ireland, UK and wider markets.
- Negotiating best offers from prospective suppliers.
- Business development
- Calculation of quotation proposal with assistance from the Sales manager.
- Reconciliation of customers quality needs
- Completion of quality questionnaires and other quality documentation.
- Responding to customer queries , sample handling and updating of supplier contracts
- Maintenance of company data bases and completion of reports and internal auditing.
- Third level qualification in Chemistry or related discipline
- Excellent communication and IT Skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
This role would suit you if you are a recent graduate in Industrial Chemistry, have some experience of working in sales and now would like to focus on a business role within a sales environment
Keywords: Sales Administrator, Sales Administrator, Sales Administrator Sourcing Specialist, Sourcing Administrator, Sourcing Specialist, Sourcing Specialist, Sourcing Specialist, Sourcing Administrator, Sourcing Specialist, Sourcing Specialist Sourcing Specialist, Sourcing Administrator, Sourcing Specialist, Sourcing Specialist, Chemist, Chemist, Chemistry graduate
For a more detailed discussion on this Sourcing Specialist role please contact Felicity on 086 7821714