Sourcing Specialist Recruiter
FRS Recruitment are delighted to be searching for a Sourcing Specialist Recruiter to join our doctors' team. A Sourcing Specialist role is to utilise sourcing techniques to develop candidate pipelines in partnership with the Doctors Recruitment team. Success in this role would combine enthusiasm, sourcing techniques with excellent communication skills and market expertise. This role will focus on Sourcing doctor's grades at Specialist Registrar and Consultant level only.
- Use of Social Media networks to search for and connect with potential candidates.
- Interact with candidates at professional network events such as healthcare or sub speciality conferences.
- Regenerate leads from the recruitment database.
- Post advertisements on jobs boards and manage applications.
- Review candidate CVs, identifying eligibility for medical Council Licensure and any potential employment red flags.
- Pre-screen Candidates and develop relationships, following up with and keeping candidates engaged with the recruitment process.
- Work with the recruitment team to design a recruitment strategy, collaborating with each recruiter to identify market needs.
- First point of contact for sourced candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Person Spec
- Enthusiastic, driven, and Hard-working individual
- Relationship builder who is thoroughly trustworthy
- Professionally curious and a creative problem solver
This role will consider candidates with backgrounds in either Recruitment or Healthcare
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good Knowledge of Healthcare in Ireland
Excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms.