We are looking to Recruit an Enthusiastic, Energetic, Experienced CORU Registered Radiographer/Sonographer to join a very busy Radiology department, in an acute hospital in the Midlands of Ireland.
This is a fulltime role, a fixed term 12 month contract with a high possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate. The working hours are Monday-Friday with on call commitments.
The Successful Candidates will join a very busy department. You will join a department that value and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance
Purpose of the Role: To be responsible for aiding in the delivering of the ultrasound service and General X-Ray.
To be successful in your application, I am looking for the following:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Min of 2 years full time post qualification clinical experience.
- Must be competent to independently carry out General Ultrasound scanning.
- Registration with CORU is essential
- Right to work in Ireland
- Flexible to participate with working on call
My client's benefits:
- The Radiology team is renowned for its friendly culture
- Work Life Balance Flexibility
- Onsite restaurant
- Education Allowance
- Ongoing training and Development in house and off site
- A wide range of benefits including Subsidized car parking onsite
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you are interested in finding out more about this unique Radiology/Ultrasound opportunity, please Email your CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager