Sonographer Radiographer jobs Midlands
Are you an experienced Radiographer with Ultrasound and X-ray experience open to a 6 months contract position? My client is a Midlands based public hospital. You will be CORU registered, eligible to work in Ireland and available asap.
Position: Sonographer / Radiographer
Location: Co. Laois
Type of role: 6 months contracts
Reporting to: Radiology Manager
Working hours: Day shift, Monday - Friday, on call optional
Salary: HSE scale applies
I am delighted to be assisting my client in their search for an experienced Radiographer with Ultrasound and X-ray expertise. My client offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work in both modalities and on call duty within weeks of starting in the department. You will be joining a team of dedicated Radiographers, led by expert Radiologists.
My client is a well-established, acute Hospital with the catchment area of five midlands counties. My clients aspires to providing person centred, safe and effective, evidence-informed care; based on teaching and audit whilst supporting staff learning and growth. With patients at the heart of it all, they provide a wide range of services including Maternity, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Haematology, and other.
- Third level degree BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Active registration with CORU, or final stages of registration process
- You will have previous/recent acute experience in plain film x-ray and Ultrasound (essential)
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work on your own initiative as well as with a team of Radiographers.
- You will have ability to work under pressure, manage clinical and non-clinical situations.
- You will speak Fluent English, You will be eligible to take up employment in Ireland
- Available to take up work asap, Open to contract or locum positions
What will be expected of you:
- You will undertake all Radiographic Imaging Examinations as required in the Diagnostic Imaging Department.
- You will maintain an effective and efficient high quality radiographic service for the Diagnostic Imaging Department.
- You will demonstrate flexibility in accordance with the service needs of the Department,
- You will keep up to date with current techniques and developments in radiographic and imaging procedures.
- Full job description available on request
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
Applying through FRS Recruitment: providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#radiographer #Xray #sonographer #ultrasound #alliedhealthprofessional #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #plainfilm #fluoroscopy #A&E #Theatre #Trauma