Sonographer - General U/S
Are you a Sonographer/Ultrasonographer looking for a new role?
I am delighted to be assisting a well-known hospital in Dublin with their recruitment. They are seeking a competent, enthusiastic Sonographer who will carry out General Ultrasound, including Abdominal, Pelvic and Thyroid Scanning.
You should be capable of performing high quality sonography independently. The role is very autonomous - You would be running and managing your own patient list and seeing patients in 15-20-minute time slots.
You must have proven experience working in an Irish/UK Hospital.
The role is Permanent & Full Time.
To be shortlisted you must:
- Have a BSc in Radiography or equivalent.
- Have a post graduate qualification in ultrasound with minimum of 3 year's post grad experience.
- Have CORU registration.
- Be able to work independently.
- Have excellent communication and empathy skills.
- Have excellent planning and time management skills.
**FRS Recruitment are offering Free Flights Home for Irish People wishing to return home to Ireland to work ** (T&C's apply)
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Emer on 0860437889