FRS are delighted to be working with a busy public hospital in the South East of the Country supporting them in recruiting a Senior Sonographer for their Radiology Department.
Work within a large Radiology Department that provides General Radiography, Emergency X-rays, Mobile X-ray, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound and CT with a hospital wide RIS/PACS. The Department offers its services both within the hospital and for primary and community services.
Work as part of a fantastic group of Radiology Professionals including Radiologists, Clinical Specialists, Radiographers & Nurses.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in a large hospital just 2 hours South of Dublin's City Centre.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Rotate through general radiography, fluoroscopy, CT as required.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Participate in the on-call rotas.
- Go through Out-Patient & X-ray Requests
- Contribute to the planning and development of the service
- Support Staff Grade Radiographers on the team
- Participate in the education of student Radiographers.
- CORU Registration is Essential
- Must hold a post graduate qualification in Ultrasound
- Candidates must have 3 years Post Graduate experience
- Full clean driving licence and access to own transport for on-call.
- IV Cannulation experience desirable but training will be offered if not.
Considering a move back home to Ireland?
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS Recruitment are leading providers of Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746 or email
#weworkforyou #Sonographer #SeniorSonographer #WexfordJobs