Do you fancy spending your days living & working on the West Coast in the Buzzing Galway City?! We are currently seeking a Sonographer for a state of the art imaging department in Galway.
A fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to take on a a new and exciting role while spending your downtime exploring this fabulous part of the world.
This is a permanent, full-time contract.
The Department is state of the art and has a complete range of diagnostic equipment which has benefited from significant investment in recent years. The department will consider people with General Ultrasound experience.
Hours will be flexible to suit you. Work your hours over 3 days per week. No weekend work required!
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- CORU registration is essential
- Post Graduate Qualification in Ultrasound.
- Minimum 2 years experience in General Ultrasound, scanning independently.
- Pro-activity, Flexibility, Adaptability
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate high quality care and empathy with each patient
- Understand the requirements of and promote CPD
- Undertake Ultrasound Examinations as required in the Diagnostic Imaging Department
- Communicate effectively with other departments, GPs, Consultants, Secretaries and colleagues to ensure effective patient management.
- Rotate through Cath Lab/CT where required
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you are interested in discussing the above role or any of our other vacancies please contact Sinead Brennan, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 0100 746.
#ultrasound #sonographerjobs #Galwayjobs #irelandjobs #medicalimaging #alliedhealth