Are you a Senior Sonographer/ Clinical Specialist Sonographer considering returning home to Ireland?
Would you like to lead/manage your own Ultrasound service, while working in a hospital where many of the top Irish medical consultant's practice?
Here at FRS we have a permanent opportunity for a Sonographer, with a hospital that holds an exceptional reputation. This is a fulltime, permanent position, the hospital is located in north Dublin.
FRS Recruitment offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
The Ultrasound Service within the Radiology department is busy and has huge plans to grow the service. The department has a range of state-of-the-art equipment and technology which has benefited from significant investment in recent years
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high quality Ultrasound service to patients in accordance with professional standards of practice. The post holder must be able to manage the ultrasound list independently.
The post holder will have the ability to scan patients within a 15-20 min slot.
Essential Clinical Requirements:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Post Graduation Qualification in Ultrasound
- Min 6 years post qualification experience.
- Registration with CORU is essential
- Must have proven experience performing excellence in a clinical environment.
- Must have proven experience managing and delivering an excellent ultrasound service
- Available to attend an interview on site with the Radiology Manager, HR and Consultant
- flexible working hours
- Training and education opportunities
- Immediate access to the hospital Pension, Life Assurance
- Car parking, Subsidised restaurant on site,
- Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Discounted hospital rates for employees and family
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Employee well being activity programmes
- Length of service recognition rewards, values ambassador programme
- staff Christmas and summer parties
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager Allied Health Division, Radiography, X Ray & Healthcare, FRS Recruitment - If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please call me on my Mobile +353 86 022 7527, also send an updated CV