Are you working abroad at present and exploring opportunities at home in Ireland?
An exciting opportunity for a Vascular trained Sonographer to work for a Healthcare Organisation that recognises and celebrates with its staff for the hard work and dedication.
FRS are looking to Recruit Qualified, Enthusiastic, Competent Sonographers on behalf of a growing Radiology department in the South West Region of Ireland.
Full time role, permanent roles offering attractive benefits for the right candidate. The Successful candidates will join an extremely busy service. You will join a hospital that value and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance.
Candidates must have a vascular experience for this role.
To be successful in your application, I am looking for the following:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Post graduate qualification in Ultrasound
- Min of 3 years full time post qualification clinical experience.
- Must be competent to independently carry out General Ultrasound +Vascular scanning.
- Registration with CORU is essential
- Right to work in Ireland
My client's benefits:
- Excellent Staff Discounts
- Long-term health and staff well-being
- Work with the best in class
- Education Allowance
- Ongoing training and Development in house and off site
- A wide range of benefits including health + wellness classes, bike to work, subsidized restaurant + car parking onsite
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you are interested in finding out more about this unique Radiology/Ultrasound opportunity, please Email your CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager