Are you a Sonographer/Ultrasonographer looking for a new role?
I am delighted to be assisting a well-known hospital in the South of Ireland. They are seeking a competent, enthusiastic Sonographer who will carry out ultrasounds as well as assisting with General Radiography when required.
You should be capable of performing high quality sonography to a range of patients across different settings.
You also must have proven experience working in an Irish/UK Hospital.
The role is Permanent & Full Time.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent.
- Post graduate qualification in ultrasound with minimum of 3 year's post grad experience.
- CORU registration essential.
- Applicants must be able to work independently.
- Excellent communication and empathy skills.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
You should be able to perform the following ultrasound examinations independently:
- General Lumps and Bumps
**FRS Recruitment are offering Free Flights Home for Irish People wishing to return home to Ireland to work ** (T&C's apply)
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Emer on 0860437889