We are working in Partnership with Hospitals and Primary Care Ultrasound teams across Ireland, to source and recruit Highly Motivated, Qualified Sonographer's.
We require all candidates to have a high standard of Ultrasound experience in order to comply with the vast range of scanning requirements on site.
All positions are fulltime offering a range of amazing benefits including; Car parking, Subsidized canteen on site, Excellent Pension Scheme, Flexible Work Practice. (Endless list of benefits)
Successful Candidates will have the following profile:
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent.
- Post graduate qualification in ultrasound with minimum of 1year post grad experience.
- CORU registration essential.
- Applicants must be able to work independently.
- Excellent communication and empathy skills.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
Successful Candidates will be able to perform the following ultrasound examinations independently with a high level of competence;
- Abdominal/Gynae/Pelvic (including transvaginal scanning)/Renal/Testes/Thyroid and General Lumps and Bumps
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout
Contact: Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment - If you would like to telephone me, my direct number is +353 86 145 0842 and please ensure to send an updated CV