Solutions Architect - Manufacturing
- In executing this role, the MES Business Solution Architect is responsible for deliverables across a number of areas; Business capability definition, business capability roadmaps, Business process definition, documentation & alignment across the broader business process environment (e.g., links, handoffs) and alignment of programs
- Business Solution Architect will be responsible to contribute to portions of the project Architecture Definition Documents and solution selection analyses (where existing solutions are evaluated or new solutions may be required to adequately meet business capability needs).
- You will be required to have a deep understanding of business strategies, objectives, and measurements and execution model within a Business Capability domain (MES).
- You will partner with the IT business relationship manager to contribute to the definition of business capabilities and responsible for ongoing maintenance to the definition.
- You will achieve this by contributing to the definition and design of business processes, functions and organizational structures, as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing enabling solutions based on business capability needs.
- Finally partner with Enterprise Architects and Technical Architects to contribute to the completion of project architecture reporting and following up on departmental objectives (KPI's).
- You will provide detailed functional knowledge and maintain insight to current industry best practices and how they can be applied to Company
Skills - Required
- Looking for a qualified person to with a Degree (L8) and strong knowledge of Enterprise-class architecture concepts, definitions and creation around MES solutions.
- Understanding of other core systems that support an MES solution such as ERP, Equipment integration and other 3rd party applications.
- ISA 95 qualification or understanding would be beneficial.
- Experience supporting complex client business capability needs, requirements assessment and solutions development and business and/or technical consulting experience or equivalent.
- A high degree of 'learning agility' with the ability to readily consume and apply new information and concepts with developed analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills with business focused leadership and the ability to turn business vision, capability needs, and process requirements into IT deliverables.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively and partner with business leadership, employees, and vendors, with a demonstrated ability to work across many levels of an organization, from VP to non-exempt staff.
- Ability to estimate financial impact of solutions architecture options.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a virtual organization with excellent presentation skills including the ability to translate technical information into business terms and show technology competence with reasonable credibility to technical staff.
Are you an experienced IT Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architect that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this IT Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architect role tvia the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.