Are you an experienced IT Solutions Architect, eager to bring your knowledge and expertise to the transportation industry?
We are looking for an innovative and creative individual to join our client's team in Dublin to help them develop and deliver IT solutions relating to their largest digital transformation project to date. Initially, this will be a 23-month fixed-term contract, and in those 2 years, you will be directly impacting a large project that has a major opportunity to improve the general transportation industry for the better.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in delivering IT solutions and solution delivery across many functions. You will be a self-starter with excellent communication and problem-solving skills who is able to take ownership of projects and see them through to completion. Our client is highly flexible with hybrid working
* Lead the design and delivery of IT solutions
* Provide technical guidance to the team
* Analyse system requirements, design, develop and implement solutions to meet end-user needs
* Maintain updated and accurate documentation of all IT solutions
* Develop and implement test plans
* Provide technical leadership to wider stakeholders.
* Follow with confidence Agile methods of development.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
* 7+ years of experience as an IT Solutions Architect
* Experience with software development and system architecture
* Demonstrated knowledge of programming languages, databases and operating systems
* Excellent problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team Public Sector, Supply Chain or Transportation experience is a major plus
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the transportation industry, we want to hear from you! Please apply today with your resume. This role is only open to Irish/EU citizens or those on Stamp 4. **Sponsorship is not available for this role.