Software Technical Lead
FRS are delighted to announce a new Software Technical Lead position with our long term client partner in Limerick. You will develop a high functioning team while adhering to the core values, practices, and vision of both the agile manifesto and the company..
You will have:
- A strong understanding of software design/systems/architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of different software development life cycle methodologies, primarily Agile.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Be a 'hands-on' technical lead contributing to the software development effort (specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components)
- Architect and design system software components for medical device platforms
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with a minimum of 8 years of experience in software development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in C# and .NET Framework
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC development
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with WebAPI 2
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with .NET Core
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Angular 2 or later
- Experience with source controls systems such as TFS, Azure DevOps and Git
- Demonstrable understanding of, and experience with SOA and RESTful architectures
- xUnit and Moq
Please send a fully updated, detailed cv via reply for this exciting new role.