Software Quality Analyst
Quality Analyst- Limerick
The role is based in our client's brand new, state of the art offices in Limerick.
What we require of you:
- Design and Develop scripts to support Automation Strategy.
- Suggest opportunities for test automation.
- Develop test automation scripts using company used tools TestComplete, JMeter, Selenium.
- Execute and Analyze Automated Regression Test Scripts to ensure product stability
- Report Automated Regression Test results. Create and maintain required process documentation as needed.
- Identify, report, retest and track product defects to closure. Interface with product developers and quality analysts as needed.
We look for
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or quality assurance.
- A minimum of two years experience in a software quality role.
- Experience with database applications, client-server applications, or web-based applications, preferably in quality assurance.
- Experience of software testing/test automation including use of a test automation tool such as TestComplete, Selenium or JMeter.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and proficient in testing methodologies, including automation, functional, regression, integration and system testing.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills - Need to communicate closely with project team QA team, Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to ensure a clear understanding of requirements.
- Passion to learn new technologies and systems with a high degree of ownership.
- Ability to be flexible and team-oriented, with good interpersonal skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks.