Software Project Manager
Our client is looking for a talented Project Manager for their Dublin City office.
Working closely with the CTO, your role will include
- Taking ownership of projects including time tracking, documentation and code that is submitted to the customer for testing.
- Communicating and advising with the customers, business analysts and the development team to ensure projects are smoothly delivered.
- Co-ordinating internal resources and third party/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage team meetings and daily stand up calls, ensuring these meetings and calls are effective.
- Set and monitor objectives for all of their team, ensuring all team members are on track to meet their objectives.
- Mentor the development team, offering support and guidance to them so they grow as developers and individuals.
- Hold weekly 1 on 1 meeting with all of your team, to ensure support is consistent and any roadblocks are removed quickly.
- Participate in improvement programs within the development team, using your expertise to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Contribute and lead all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Provide consultative advice and identify areas of opportunity to better serve the business.
What we are looking for
- Someone with at least 3+ years working as a Project Manager or Technical lead in a software development business
- Project management certification, preference for Scrum, Agile methodologies
- Previous software development experiences would be advantageous