Software Hardware Tech Support Engineer
Software / Hardware Technical Support Engineer
This is an exciting role that will offer the successful candidate a chance to join an expanding and successful company based in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' experience in software and/or hardware support.
What's on offer?
Salary: up to 40k p/a
- Contributory pension scheme
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Record details of all incoming support requests ensuring accurate information is obtained
- Liaise with other IT support teams to ensure speedy resolution of problems, escalate calls that cannot be resolved by the Helpdesk
- Provide application configuration and maintenance
- Take and resolve front line support calls (phone, email)
- Install the T&A application and databases
- Install and maintain hardware
- Liaise closely with Sales and Development teams
- Must have a full Irish driving license and own car.
- Experience working with Microsoft Servers and SQL Server would be an advantage.
- Have a pro-active approach with a very positive attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to travel within Ireland.
- Be self-motivated, highly resilient and have the ability to work of your own initiative.
- Have good administrative and organizational skills with a flexible attitude.
- Hold an electronics qualification (for hardware installation/maintenance) or previous experience installing electronic hardware an advantage.