Software Engineering Technical Lead
FRS are delighted to announce a new Software Engineering Technical Lead position with our long term client partner in Limerick. You will develop a high functioning team while adhering to the core values, practices, and vision of both the agile manifesto and the company..
Full EU passport or stamp 4 required for this role and you must already be based in Ireland.
This role involves:
- Technical leadership for a particular business unit within the company
- Technical guidance and mentoring of the development team and test team
- Architecture, design and development in a Microsoft stack from Database to User Interface.
- People management - hiring, coaching, performance management
- The successful candidate will have a minimum level 8 degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- You will have 10+ years software development experience using a modern OOO language
- You will have 3+ years' experience in leading a team and experience working in a large cross functional multinational organization.
- Strong technical skills in C++ and Visual Basic applications, Agile Scrum experience and medical device experience are an advantage for this position.
- You must also possess strong leadership and communication skills.
Please send a fully updated, detailed cv via reply for this exciting new role.