Software Engineer- IOT Developer- Remote
Role- Software Engineer- IOT
Location- Limerick/Remote Working (Ireland)
Contract Type - Permanent
My client, an Irish-owned SME, are seeking a talented Software Engineer to join their growing engineering team working on some fascinating IOT products. If you are an engineer who enjoys working on a variety of the latest emerging technologies, in a flexible company, feel free to apply to this role and I will be in touch with more information.
This role would be ideal for an applications engineer seeking a deeper development role.
What would this role look like?
- You will develop, integrate and test embedded software that will run on embedded hardware platforms
- Work with a range of stakeholders to ensure that the correct software features are developed and that the correct hardware decisions are made
- Take part in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Highly disciplined approach to the management of multiple configurations
- Remain curious and hardworking
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills, and excellent analytical skills
- Be prepared to occasionally visit customer sites to assist with deployments and to better understand customer requirements