Software Engineer, Limerick, Ireland
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Science, Engineering, or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- Two to four years experience in a software development role
- Able to take ownership of assigned tasks and meet responsibilities with minimal supervision. A self-starter, with a strong work ethic and a success-based attitude
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing
- Proficient in at least one modern programming language such as Python
- Detail-oriented with strong observational and analytical skills
- Passionate about learning new technologies and systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and team-oriented, with good interpersonal skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks
This Software Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity. Negotiable basic salary plus benefits, etc on offer for the successful candidate. The Software Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a leading multinational and choice employer in the region. Candidates must have full permanent eligibility to work in the EU.
Are you an experienced Software Engineer that is looking for a change in your career?