Software Engineer, Galway
FRS Recruitment are actively sourcing and screening for a number of Software Engineer roles in the Galway area.
Essential experience is as follows:
You will have a third level degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science/I.T. or related qualification, ideally with approximately 4 years' experience in the design and development of software solutions within the medical devices or another similarly regulated industry.
Who you are:
- An experienced software engineer with proven record of code development and support.
- Experience working within a medical device/regulated environment is essential along with strong software engineering capabilities with an appreciation for other engineering disciplines i.e. electronics etc.
- Proficiency with the C#, C++, Objective-C, knowledge of Python, Java and SQL.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analysis and practical problem-solving abilities.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent team player.
- Knowledge of and commitment to continuous improvement and problem solving.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and reporting tool skills.
This Software Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity with our key client in the Galway area. The Software Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a leading, growing tech company in the region.
Software Engineer, Software, Embedded developer, Embedded engineering, Galway, C development, embedded development
Please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Software Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.